The good examination tips for students.
1.Develop your interest on studying and learning:
first, have a clear study about your mind then,
you can study rest of all subjects!!…
- First, create your own interest on your subjects, and develop your interests on learning such new things on basis on your subjects. Before your read set your mind in stress free manner, and pray god to get good attention while reading. Then, have a passion and interest to start studying.
- And, arrange order wise subject notes , books at side off your desk and start to read or you can start to read favourite subject at firsts, and make others are secondary. Read every day evening after your evening break or some snacks, start to read sharply 5:30 pm and if you’re not willing to read all subjects, you can read main subjects or any one subject at least for an hour.
- Or, first complete your homework , learn and read what your teacher have taught to you at this present day…then, you can take some rest for 5 to 10 mins and begin to start read of your own each and every subjects …daily at 5 to 8 pm is enough for daily basis. i think… this is good way of preparing for exam and class tests before your teachers offered to you write exams and class tests.i just, always used to follow this…in good manner.
- And so, you can able to feel relaxed and cool during your exam time.. you just, easily revise it in easily and have a complete interest and passion on writing exam without any fear.
2.Schedule your time for preparation.
Plan your duration of study hours for good preparation. first, set your preparation time upto 4 to 5 hours with some 5 to 10 mins interval for mind relaxation. then, plan to prepare first small 2 marks and 1 marks questions with answer for a lesson in one subject, and set time for this preparation 15 to 30 mins. try to finish each and every lessons small mark question in each subjects within 2 hours. 2 hours is enough for covering one lesson’s small mark questions in each subjects…
While you covering each small mark questions don’t let your mind get divert in any dreams or thoughts…try to make keen interest and concentration until you finish each subject.If your mind had compel you to divert from preparation say to your mind that ” If you want make me divert, we can’t reach our favorite goal at any way!…SO LET ME PREPARE FOR GOAL!”… order this to your mind and be aware of your mind to be control on your thoughts, and…be make your mind dwell in for achieving goal and for its preparation…
feel good, prepare good so, your life makes good!
After, you prepared small marks questions from all subjects of each lesson, take some break , and have some snacks or do some activity to increase your ability of brain thinking skills, and try to get answer for puzzle…in break time.
Then, after you feel relax, ready to read some 5 marks questions and 10 marks … just two 5 marks and one 10 mark is enough to read for each lesson per day. remaining you can continued with tomorrow..
But if you cannot able to cover all subjects within 5 hours it’s ok!..don’t worry..not all people can do this…but you have to read at least upto 5 hours per day in holidays..In daily regular school days … you can read upto 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours…is enough.
- Have a good well planned schedule… since, you know what your situation and education was…according to that, you have to plan your studying hours …and rest hours…
3.Use mnemonics and other tricks:
4.Physical work makes you comfort:
Do’s and Don’ts:
DON’T MAKE STRESS YOUR MIND FOR PREPARATION. if, you have keen interest you can read. but, if you are in sad or depression, don’t prepare it …just, take your own time for mind relax and afterwards, if you have thought of read, then you can start read..
2.If you get more sleepy sleep for an hour.. but, at cause don’t waste your time by your over relaxation…of course, your brain need relax,..for this sake , some of people sleep more hours by forget about their preparation…since, i’m also have this kind of problem…so, try get relax upto an hour..is enough for mind relax …set alarm and sleep.